Approved SirHowah's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by SirHowah, Aug 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirHowah

SirHowah New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    SirHowah
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    It was bad timing as the server timed out as I was responding to the report.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I believe I was banned for killing somebody who shot towards me with a shotgun and I in turned retaliated by killing them. I remember trying to respond to the report but the server was lagging horribly, (everybody was complaining about it in chat) and as soon as the admin, Acnologia, intervened with the case and sent back a report to me, the server either crashed or shut down as I was writing my response back. I joined a different server and continued to play with no idea how to go back to the report. I was banned for 5 days for RDM and Leave.​

2. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

You were banned by @Acnologia. Please chill for a sec while he responds.

3. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Hey man, give me a few to respond to this appeal.

4. SirHowah

SirHowah New Member

Yeah, no problem at all man. I'm in no rush.

5. Acnologia

Alright, so I'll give you the details below:
    Yesterday evening when I was staffing West 2, I came upon a peculiar instance in the logs:
    [​IMG]

I proceeded to report you for it, but then you left (report and leave are both in the screenshot:
    [​IMG]

I'll be completely happy to unban you since the servers were being DDOS'd at the time which was producing massive amounts of lag for everyone on the server. But, if I may ask, why did you do this to John Hanke?

6. SirHowah

SirHowah New Member

I was in the garage of the map Assault, the round just started I believe and I was running through and a shotgun sounded off really close to me, I cannot confirm if it was at me or not but I perceived it was towards me. He was looking at me and coming toward me until I turned around and looked at him then he proceeded to start running away but I in turn started firing upon him as I believed he attempted at killing me but missed and when I noticed he started to run away. I killed him for doing so as I can be jumpy about people firing at me when I don't think there's people around. I will say that is was bad on my part to be so jumpy and quick to kill somebody but it was nearing 4 Am I believe. If there is anything I could do to fix it that would be great but a 5 day ban from a server that I log into when I play TTT just sucks.

7. Acnologia

I'll be unbanning you shortly.

8. SirHowah

SirHowah New Member

Thank you very much for your time.

9. Acnologia

[​IMG]
    You've been unbanned, and I've voided your ban, meaning if you leave again in such a situation, it will be considered First Offense rather than Second. Have fun!

Appeal:
    Approved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.