Approved Sir Steeve's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Sir Steeve, Jun 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Steeve

Sir Steeve New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Orange69Boy
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:56132425
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I SAID I WAS GOING TO JIHAD TO EVERYONE ON VOICE CHAT BEFORE I DID, MOST PEOPLE WALKED AWAY TOO. THERE WAS ONLY ONE DETECTIVE ALIVE IN THE D-ROOM AND I WAS GONNA JIHAD TO KILL HIM, I SAID IT 30 SEC ADVANCE TOO.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

Hi there, you were banned by @HelixSpiral for Mass RDM 4. Please wait for his response.

3. neutral

neutral VIP

Hey man,

I've seen this but give me a bit of time to reply as I need to get some evidence from a fellow moderator who was a traitor during that round.

4. neutral

neutral VIP

Hey @Sir Steeve,

First of all, I want to apologize for the delay but I received the video regarding this report today.

The reason I banned you was for the following a couple reports:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You did not give any response to these reports in where you killed two T-buddies and damaged two others. I waited 3 rounds plus a map change for a reply in which I can only assume you went AFK.

After receiving this appeal and hearing about your warning I received video from one a moderator who was a traitor during this round to confirm the warning, in which you did warn. Because of this, I will mark this report valid and voided and will be unbanning you.

I do want to mention your play style regarding this as well. Your warning was not 30 seconds, in fact- it was 5 seconds. Not only this, but the only players you damaged with it were your traitor buddies. I want to remind you that your objective as a traitor is to help your team win the round and not take half of them out. Further incidences like this may lead to an alternative punishment it it shown to be a reoccurring act.

If you have anymore questions feel free to send me a message on the forums and I'll do my best to address them.

~Helix

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.