Denied Sir Steeve's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Sir Steeve, Aug 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Steeve

Sir Steeve New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Orange
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:56132425
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't know why i was first banned, but I'm pretty sure it can be resolved.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive VIP

You were banned by @Pandora for RDM and leave 4th offense. The ban was then globalized by @Guilty. Please wait for Pandora's response.

3. Pandora?

Pandora? Alcoholic in Training VIP Silver

Hey there @Sir Steeve

What happened was that last night we were on Black Mesa when you had killed a detective who had killed an innocent. In the rules it states that detectives are immune to traitorous acts, so even if they rdm'ed a player you still can't kill a detective unless he's putting your life in immediate danger. When I slayed you, you ended up messaging me about it and and ended up leaving almost immediately after telling you why it was RDM, so why did you leave knowing you were being slain? After four RDM and Leave offenses you should be able to understand that you need to stay to serve your slay fully.

Because this is your fourth offense and you should know by now not to leave when slain, I will be denying this appeal. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM me on the forums here

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Appeal Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.