Denied Sir Skitty's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by That One Misfit, Sep 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Sir Skitty
    Your Steam ID:
    0:1:15683406
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for ghosting, what happened was I got slayed for RDMing someone (I was sniped by a detective as an inno, toko 50 damage, and killed the person behind me because I thought I was knifed), The detective who shot me was slain and I asked for compensation (as a joke). The next round I got traitor round, so I messaged Lion (via admin chat since he was the only one one) "im a t, thats enough compensation; plz no kos me" thinking it wasn't against rules to ghost a mod exposing yourself as a T since they can't kos without proof.

In the meantime, the user Justforgamex actually did try to ghost by telling me Fiefoe was a traitor, though I don't have proof because of the ban.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

You were banned for Ghosting First Offense by @LionDoge. He will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. LionDoge

LionDoge (◕‿◕) VIP

Hello, Sir Skitty!
    I banned you for GHOSTING because of this;
    [​IMG]
    You broke the first rule under the Ghosting section.
    [​IMG]

4. I will admit to having sent that message, but I didn't know it was a rule violation at the time, though I did of check the rules on ghosting (I hadn't ever done it because I know third party communication is cheating. I didn't known I couldn't tell someone)

5. LionDoge

LionDoge (◕‿◕) VIP

Ban has been extended and globalized.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2014
  6. Slicck

Slicck Advisor VIP Silver

While normally, it's not impossible for an appeal like this to be approved, I'm going to have to overstep LionDoge's decision to unban you. Given your track record and openly always admitting to loophole through rules, I'm denying this appeal and keeping the ban on you.

You've had more than enough warnings in the past.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.