Denied Sir puggle's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Sir puggle, Apr 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir puggle

Sir puggle New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Sir Puggle
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i learned my lesson of rdm and mic spam
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. DrkSephy

DrkSephy VIP Bronze

Hello @Sir puggle.

You were banned by @Sinz for "Mic Spam, Toxic Behavior" which is Globalized. He'll respond to you shortly.

For Future Reference you Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:90709091 .

3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

This ban was globalized and extended for @SuperUnHappyFace due to your history of toxic behavior.

4. SuperUnHappyFace

SuperUnHappyFace The worker VIP

Hello Sir Puggle, I was playing with you for maybe about 30-45 minutes, If i can remember correctly you were making random sound/telling over your mic for around 5-10 sce periods. I had gagged you 1 time, seen here. Screenshot_3.png

I had asked you not to mic spam, you then continued to do so after i had ask so i gagged you again for 1 whole round. Seen here.

Screenshot_4.png

Then for a 3rd time witch ended with me giving you a 8 hour ban.

Now for the reason I had asked for it to be globed is because you have only 9 hours "8 at the time" in total playing on ours servers.
    With a mic spam be for my and a few other bans. I felt you needed just a bit more time off of our server to think about how you've acted here,
    So i asked @Sinz to look in to it and and he felt the same. for these reason i will be denying your appeal from my end but i will leave the Finale verdict to Sinz.

I hope you will learn from this and when your 2 weeks is up you come back as a new player. Thank you for taking the time to appeal and you have a Grate day.

5. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

You've earned more ban time than hours played on our servers. If you don't improve your behavior when you return, the punishment will be more severe.

Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.