Denied Sir Elidophies's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Sir Elidophies, Aug 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Elidophies

Sir Elidophies New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Sir Elidophies
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned because i killed 2 people for killing an innocent so of course i thought that they where traitors, also because they destroyed the traitor tester. Then they reported me. Of course i wanted to explain but had to go quickly (real life stuff) and when i returned i was banned for 16 hours
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

You were banned by @Serpentine for RDM without staff online (2). Please be patient.

3. Serpentine

Serpentine snek VIP

I will handle this since I was the one who banned you.

4. Serpentine

Serpentine snek VIP

Hey Sir Elidophies, thanks for appealing, I will explain why you were banned.
    These are the reports:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Typically when the reported player says "I'm sorry I /thought/ you shot someone" it means they killed on suspicion, and you said it in both responses. Similar if not identical responses is what some mass rdmers typically do. Furthermore, you said "my bad", which is admitting to the offense. As you can see, you IDed Isabel's body at 2:32, then started shooting Sintex and Warden Sugar Glaze at 2:41, 9 seconds later. This is more evidence of killing on suspicion, as it seems you shot the players closest to the body.
    In your appeal you say you killed two people for killing an innocent, but Isabel died from a traitor:
    [​IMG]
    Also in this screenshot you can see that Warden Sugar Glaze had killed a Traitor and Ided the body at 2:17:
    [​IMG]
    Therefore, Warden Sugar Glaze didn't kill an innocent recently nor did Sintex.
    Your ban is 16 hours, which isn't long, and is such because you had left before a mod came online.
    Unless you have video evidence of them destroying the tester like you said, this is enough evidence for RDM.
    Please PM me if you have any further questions or concerns, we have many other servers you can play on for now.
    Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.