Denied Sintex's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by wagwan, Jun 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wagwan

wagwan VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    [Rebel] Sintex
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I went on spectator mode to have my dinner, and when I came back I was afk moved. When I tried to rejoin I was banned (didn't say reason)
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

I'll be responding to this shortly as I banned you.

3. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Hey there Sintex.

Thanks for taking the time to make an appeal and for being so patient with me, let's get right to it then. You're able to see the report below:

[​IMG]

The report shows that you killed the player Durka Durka, but you left your response blank. I was about to question you further when I saw this almost immediately afterwards:

[​IMG]

The screenshot above also shows that you merely left instead of the AFK mover being the one to do so as you claimed. This means I couldn't take any sort of action against you while on the server which is why I ended up having to ban you as a result. Considering this is your Third Offense of RDM and Leave, I'll be denying this appeal as you should know by now to ask the Staff Member online if it's okay to leave to attend to your business in case you have any pending slays.

I should warn you though, if you are banned for RDM and Leave again anytime soon it will be a globalized eight week ban.

Have a nice day Sintex.

Appeal: Denied/Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.