Approved SinisterSpoon's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by change my name, Aug 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    SinisterSpoon
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:156012584
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I left the server without even knowing I had rdm'd. Opalium was the one who banned me and when i left i apparently got banned? I didnt even have the whole ATTENTION white bar at the top of my screen. I dont know if this was a misunderstanding or what.

Please tell me.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I dont have any i dont record my games or anything of the sort.

I dont understand how i could even have evidence of innocence in this situation.

2. Deepsea1508

Deepsea1508 Hyuman VIP Emerald

3. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Hey there. I'm going to make this quick because I am on the go right now.

You had a pending report against you while I was staffing EU2 on August 11th. We were approaching the end of the map when I was going over the last remaining reports, yet as I was looking into them, you left the server. The report was already in progress so you should've been aware of that (even if the report tracker notification doesn't show for some reason, you still receive separate notification for report status changes - so you should have seen it).
    Anyway, after investigating the report, I found it valid. However, since you were no longer present, I had no choice but to ban you.
    Like I mentioned, I am not home right now so I can't provide the required evidence, however if required I can provide them later today.

Anyway, since this is your first ban in a long time, I see no problem in lifting it. I will accept this appeal, but please refrain from repeating this offense.

Take care!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.