Denied Sin198023's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Lord Doggo, Dec 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Sin198023
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:39224865
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I honestly am sorry for doing what ever i got banned for i guess Mass rdm x3 I have a good record with no bans and hours with small amount of slays
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I shot a barrel and i saw it blow up. One went on the ground level and hit some people and right when i was typing the report about what happened i saw the main menu and tried rejoining so i could serve my slay and not a rdm and leave and it said banned for 24 hours. I honestly have never done stuff like this on purpose i may rdm once or twice when i play online on STTT but i never mass rdm. i honestly am sorry for what ever happened.​

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Weeeeeeeee for "Mass RDM x3". He will respond at his earliest convenience so please be patient!

3. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

Hello sin198023, thank you for making an appeal I hope you're having a nice day.

During my staffing session in West, myself and one player were killed in a chain of explosions caused by the barrel you shot.
    Your intent for shooting these barrels might not have been to kill people, but to prevent deaths. However, it still caused the death of 2 people and one damaged.
    Based on your appeal, it seemed like you accidentally killed these people and our rules clearly states that accidental RDM is still RDM.
    [​IMG]

This accident could have been easily prevented if you had not shot the explosive barrels. In the future, please be more aware of other players and avoid shooting barrels randomly as an innocent as it may result in multiple counts of RDM.

Unfortunately, I have to deny this appeal because your actions could have been easily prevented.
    Your ban is only local so feel free to play on the other servers.
    If you have any questions, feel free to start a conversation with me on the forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.