Denied Simeroth145's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Simeroth145, Oct 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    ManBat
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:65255199
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I think I should be unbanned becasue when i shot the barrel I only saw 1 person. I thought this person would survive so i did it. I looked around the room before shooting the barrel and thought the coast was clear. I really enjoy this server and dont want to have to wait 5 days before playing again.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

I will respond in a moment

3. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Hello! So tonight while playing on community pool, you took it upon yourself to shoot a room full of explosive barrels. One player died from it so you were reported. You did not give any reason for shooting the barrels, so all damage done by them is RDM.
    [​IMG]
    Side note: because you were not a traitor a warning would not have mattered.

So, I checked to see if the barrels had done any more damage that had not been reported yet.
    [​IMG]

As you can see you did damage to 5 separate players. This put the count of RDM over 4, which is why you were banned for RDM(4+).

Because of your reckless action you caused damage to 5 players. Take this ban as a reason to be more careful in the future. This ban is local so feel free to play on our other servers. Any further questions feel free to message me on the forums.

Appeal: DENIED
    Topic: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.