Denied silversteinrulz's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by silversteinrulz, Jun 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silversteinrulz

silversteinrulz New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    silversteinrulz
    Your Steam ID:
    silversteinrulz
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Misunderstanding
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Apparently, I was banned for RDM and leaving. The person that I killed was named "slay" or something like that, I head gun shots (like 10min in, usually someone killing), saw a something body shaped move, and shot. I now realize that this was probably him shooting a corpse(didn't know they moved when shot). As for the last part, I played the next round on the server and was kicked off when it was migrating. Not sure if this will change anything, but I figure that I should give my 2 cents.​

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Zigles for "RDM and leave 1st offense". He will respond when he can so until then, thank you for being patient!

3. Zigles

Zigles Rule #1: Never trust a Zigles VIP

Hello silversteinrulz! So I did ban you as you left with a slay left on you. I waited a round to ban you but you did not return and I assumed you had left and did not intend to come back.
    [​IMG]

In this screenshot you can see that you left with a slay.

[​IMG]

Here you can see the RDM that occurred. He activated the t trap, killing me and another player. However, you are not able to kill people for activating t traps as you can never be 100% certain that it was who you think it was. Due to this, it was deemed a kill on suspicion and you were slain for it, the server then changed maps and you connected then disconnected.

I will await your response before making a final verdict. @silversteinrulz

4. Zigles

Zigles Rule #1: Never trust a Zigles VIP

Due to your lack of response, this appeal has been denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.