Approved Silly's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Silly, Jul 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silly

Silly Fantasy VIP Silver

Your In Game Nickname:
    Silly
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:125364850
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for Mass RDM x4 by @Chief Carlton. I killed two people with a nade in one map and two people with a nade in another map.

I feel like I should be unbanned because the first two people that I killed were warned that I was throwing a frag and it was kind of a bug. I threw a grenade inside of this hole in albatross to test what would happen
    [​IMG]

I made sure that the grenade wasn't exposed to the outside so it wouldn't kill all of us, but when it blew up it killed two people behind me. It killed two people behind me but not me? It killed people through the wall, I don't know how to explain that.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I will happily take the 4 slays if possible.​

2. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin VIP

@Chief Carlton since it's a 50/50 shot the tag in the main thread works.

3. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

Hello I banned you for Mass RDM x4 and these are the reports

As you can see the first two slays were from Albatross when you threw a grenade and killed Jayshore and me, and then when you threw a grenade killing Texas and Lonk, You did not warn for either of these grenades as you can see in the second picture. If you want to ask @Lion about why he slayed you for the first two grenade kills that's fine but I was just following protocol and banned you since you had two previous slays from the previous map. I am willing to unban you yet not void the ban and give you four slays as of the four people you killed. So if you tell me what time you want to take the slays then I will unban you and give you the slays.

4. Silly

Silly Fantasy VIP Silver

Alright thank you, I'm willing to take the slays right now if that's ok with you

5. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

Sure.
    Status - Accepted
    Void/No Void - No Void

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.