Denied Sillyfrog's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Sillyfrog, Mar 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sillyfrog

Sillyfrog New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Sillyfrog
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:58543178
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't even know why I was banned, when I left the server there was no slays on me and I do not believe I had RDM'd anyone. I will serve my slay if unbanned, otherwise I don't plan on coming back. Thanks.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

You were banned by @Mr. Rogers for RDM & Leave (1st offense). They will get back with you at their earliest convenience.

3. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Hello Sillyfrog,

Thank you for taking your time to appeal, as you know I have banned you for RDM and Leave.

This is due to the player @Roxy551 wanting to report you just as you left for killing her as an innocent while you were a Detective. Because I was unable to get your response and your kill appeared to be RDM, I banned you from the server.

Here is the incident she wanted to report you for:
    [​IMG]

If you can explain your reason behind the kill on her (although I would prefer you explain your reasoning behind both of these kills.) I will gladly unban you from West 1. This occurred on Teen room, if that helps you remember.

Roxy will also be given the chance to give her statement on this appeal.

In the meantime, feel free to play on our other 4 servers. Which you can find located at http://www.seriousttt.com/servers

4. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Due to the fact that I have not been contacted by the user and the evidence for the kill has not been provided. This appeal will be denied.

Appeal: Denied.
    Topic: Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.