Denied silenthiller1992's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by silenthiller1992, Dec 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silenthiller1992

silenthiller1992 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    SilentHiller1992
    Your Steam ID:
    SilentHiller1992
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I am still trying to figure out why I was banned.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    A report was filed against me because I "RDMed" someone, of whom I forgot their name. I didn't shoot them randomly, I shot them assuming they were the traitor that had shot another player. This is the only reason I can guess why I would be banned. If any info helps, it says I was banned for 5 days. I'm fairly new to the server but I like it.​

2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

You were banned by @The Law for RDM & Leave First Offense. He will respond soon.

3. silenthiller1992

silenthiller1992 New Member

I've been reading other posts and I realize that I probably needed to be slain for it? Well, I'll wait for a reply lol.

4. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

You were banned for leaving before a slay could be given for your RDM. It's expected that players will read the rules carefully and understand them before playing on our servers; under RDM in the !motd it states that you must stay the whole round of your slay or it's considered RDM & Leave. I will not be unbanning you for failing to read the rules. This ban was your first offense and will last 5 days. In the meantime I recommend you try our other Seriousttt servers: http://www.seriousttt.com/servers/

Screenshot_43.jpg
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ban Appeal has been DENIED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.