Denied SILENT COCO XD's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by SILENT COCO XD, Dec 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SILENT COCO XD

SILENT COCO XD New Member

Report or Appeal:
    Appeal
    Username of the reported player:
    SILENT COCO XD
    Explain the case:
    So I got banned for ghosting yet I have never ghosted at all. infact I made a kos before I died which was blatancy ignored by people. so i messaged someone to check the chat and said there was a kos on them. not once did i say they were a t. all i did was remind someone of already standing evidence. The penalty of 56 days seems terribly harsh. Is there anyone I can discuss this with​
    Related Evidence:

2. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

Moved to TTT Ban Appeals on your behalf. You were banned by @Yuuki for Ghosting. He will give you his evidence shortly.

3. SILENT COCO XD

SILENT COCO XD New Member

i have never ghosted previously yet it was made global due to my apparent ghosting history and it was my first offense. i apologize for breaking the rules.

4. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

This is the report that you were banned for.

If you read our rules, which also includes the extended rules, what you did is a textbook case of ghosting.

You told Voca who to kill, which is considered ghosting.
    You told Voca the status of you as a player, which he did not know. That is considered ghosting as well.

Now, I do want to touch a bit about why I requested globalization at very least.
    If you take a look at your ban list, you can see that you haven't been innocent in recent times.
    You came off from a G&E'd mass rdm ban, and ended up netting another major offense (this one) in short period of time.
    You haven't learn much about our rules if you keep breaking them.

For that reason alone, I'm going deny this ban appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.