Denied Shroom's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Predator, Jun 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Predator

Predator VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Shroom
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:5472452
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    ..why was I banned? What?
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have no idea why I was banned.

@Guilty was the one who banned me, figured it would be easiest to tag him​

2. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

@Guilty banned you for RDM and Leave, he will respond when he can.

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Hi Shroom! Hope you're having a wonderful day!

Anyways, I was indeed the one who banned you, but I'm not at my computer at the moment. I'll give a proper response when I can.

However, what I do remember is that you left the server without giving a response to a report and I even waited a good 2 rounds before banning you. I even made a message on the shoutbox to see whether you would check the shoutbox. Since you did not return, I had no choice but to ban you.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/usomhrj7ohfq149/shroom evidence.png?dl=0
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/4d9dbktz833dvt4/shroom evidence 2.png?dl=0

These are the links to the screenshots. Unfortunately, my wifi is down so I cannot upload to imgur, but these are the reasons on why you were banned. Sorry for the inconvenience @Shroom .

Hope to hear from you soon.
    Sincerely, Guilty

Last edited: Jun 12, 2015
  4. Predator

Predator VIP

Thank you for replying in such short time @Guilty

I have to admit I'm not completely sure what happened here. I've played randomly through-out the day as I've had company.
    Looking at the map all I can remember is a possible case of GbA. I strongly feel as if I had killed Sinew using the reason GbA but can't remember the situation completely.
    I myself know I had a reason, but as I can not give any proof then I'm not going to try and justify this ban.

However I would like to ask if it would be possible for me to serve my slay, I understand if that is not the case here.

Shroom

5. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

This case has happened more than once with you. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to deny this appeal. In the future, I would ask a staff member if you are free to go. If this never happened before, I would accept this appeal, but it's happened once before when @Alice banned you so I will be denying this appeal.
    Appeal denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.