Denied shroom's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Predator, Feb 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Predator

Predator VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Shroom
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:5472452
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Right, so I got 2 slays because preround I pushed Mr. Rogers as he jumped, and as the round started he went flying off the edge as a detective and landed on and killed a traitor. So that was classed as RDM +2. But then an RDM from last round was added because I had mistakenly killed the wrong person. Resulting in a ban. I take responsibility in this and accept any action taken towards me. But I don't think the ban is 100% fair? In the sense that I had pushed pre-round, and accidently caused Mr. Rogers to goomba stomp someone else? Sort of a bad stroke of luck? Not quite sure. And that I had served my slay for the previous round which was an accident, and intended to serve my next 2 slays on the current map. I think I should be unbanned as I didn't intend on those RDMs, and I had the best intentions after I had done them to serve justice towards myself. And it was hell'a unlucky for Rogers to land on someone... On their T round..
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Regardless if RDM is accidental or not, we have to punish for it. And in this case, this is exactly what happened.

[​IMG]
    (User was warned for harassing in reports)

[​IMG]

These were the accounts of RDM I had slain you for 2 rounds for. After Discovering @TheCoCoFTW had slain you for RDM just before the map change, I banned you for RDM (3).

I feel like this should serve as a lesson to you that pushing people with your crowbar pre-round can be Dangerous. So I will be denying this appeal. (After all, it is only 1 day.)

This ban is local, meaning you can play on our other 4 servers listed at www.seriousttt.com/servers

Appeal Status: Denied.
    Topic Status: Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.