Denied shrine50's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by shrine50, May 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shrine50

shrine50 Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Shrine50
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:58496931
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Alright, ill start this off by saying that I was banned for 14 days. How I think I got banned was I killed a person who threw a grenade at someone in the water and he reported me. I responded to the report saying that it was not rdm and that he did a traitorous act. After I did the report I logged of the server because I had to go to a soccer game. When I came back and tried to log on it said I was banned for 14 days, nothing else. As you can see I did not rdm. If you check in the logs or whatever at the report you can see im not lieing. Thank you for listening.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

You were banned by @Lightning for your 2nd offense of RDM & Leave. He will respond as soon as he can. Please be patient and this report will be handled in a timely manner. Have a good day!

3. shrine50

shrine50 Member

Thank you for responding so quickly. I was wondering what happens after 4th rdm and leave?

4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

I made a comment on your thread, which I personally moved to Q&A. Most likely, the punishment will get extended for more than 8 weeks depending on the administrator who extends it.

5. MrEvanJ

MrEvanJ On my grave I want VIP not RIP VIP

I banned you for RDM & Leave (First Offence), You damaged someone at 00:00 sec into the round then after you died you left. (All evidence will be posted later on in the appeal.) Since you were banned for RDM & Leave (First Offence) on 05/08/15 and on 05/09/15. You seem to not understand the rules and just leave without asking. I recommend the denial of this appeal.
    RDM
    Damage Logs
    Adminstats
    RULES

6. Lightning

Lightning Bringing the Thunder VIP

Hello, Shrine50
    I banned you for RDM and Leave 2nd Offense. We were playing on the map Dust 2 when you shot a player for "shooting". I checked the shot logs and saw that he had not shot the entire round expect for throwing a smoke grenade, which is not KOSable. You have earned yourself 2 bans in 2 days. For that reason I will be denying this appeal. I will be tagging my admin @Muffin to review this appeal.
    Appeal DENIED
    upload_2015-5-9_20-39-12.png
    upload_2015-5-9_20-37-37.png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.