Approved shrekk's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by shrekk, Dec 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shrekk

shrekk New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Shrek
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:59906837
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Over the last week or so I have been banned for RDM and leave twice now. I understand I have a history of trolling and whatnot but I am consistent in the sense that I "serve my sentence" whenever I have intentionally or unintentionally rdmmed. In these cases when I left I never had any notice of a report, or the message on my screen saying I can't leave yet. Even with that I usually try and wait a bit after I die into a round to make sure I'm good to leave and not get hit with a RDM and leave ban like this. Both occasions were later at night and I just had no clue I was in trouble and couldn't leave. I always serve slays and I never leave to avoid punishment intentionally.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't have evidence given the fact that I had no clue I rdmmed when I left the server.​

2. wubby

wubby balls Administrator VIP Bronze

@GRYPHN has banned you for RDM and Leave (2nd Offense).

Please be patient while they respond with their evidence.

3. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

Hey Shrekk, I just got off work and saw the appeal. This will be the first thing I handle when I get home.

4. GRYPHN

This was during C4 ROULETTE on NUKETOWN in round 6
    In other words for those who werent there, Ts set 10min c4s and innos tried to defuse them..

[​IMG]
    Shrek's reason for killing Sladar was "You were supposed to c4 my guy" Then you didn't wait out your slay/report and left the server before I could follow after with a chat asking you reasoning.

[​IMG]
    ^ In Shots logs, It shows you were the only one to fire from :24-:34 between Sladar and you.

So, Ill just leave this question here: Why did you kill Sladar?

5. shrekk

shrekk New Member

He was holding a harpoon. Now that I remember the report I just thought it was obvious from the death scene since he was holding a harpoon, so I didn't think it would be hard to make a decision. He was standing to the side holding a harpoon, and I had my own and threw it at him because I saw him with one, just trying to clear up any confusion. Thinking back on it I should have stayed just incase there was some problem like this.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2020
  6. shrekk

shrekk New Member

Also in addition to that you can see he threw a harpoon at me at :33 seconds, so I was not the only one who shot in that timespan.

7. GRYPHN

Other advice would be to actually explain why you killed him too. I will be removing the ban as now its WvW, he did buy a Harpoon.

Also did miss the harpoon throw, but yea.. none the less I would've wanted to know why you fired at him in the first place (since you damaged him before the harpoon throw).

APPEAL: ACCEPTED I will remove the ban now!

THREAD LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.