Finished SHOWER WITH YOUR DAD SIMULATOR(Cringe-Free Giveaway)

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by GRYPHN, Apr 17, 2016.

1. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO SHOWER WITH YOUR DAD (I know I do)?
    WELL NOW ONE OF YOU CAN!

END DATE: April, 30th, 2016
    INSTRUCTIONS:
    1)
    CREATE A DRAWING OF YOUR FAVORITE CARTOON CHARACTER DOING SOMETHING RANDOM.
    2) RATE THIS POST AS DISAGREE.

NOT INTERESTED IN THE GAME (YOU SHOULD BE) RECOMMEND A FRIEND TO GET IT IN YOUR PLACE!
    [​IMG]

EDIT: YOU CAN DO BOTH THINGS LISTED IN INSTRUCTIONS BUT ONLY NEED TO DO ONE, IF BOTH ARE DONE, YOU WILL BE ENTERED TWICE!

Last edited: Apr 18, 2016
    • Disagree Disagree x 18
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. DarkLegion

DarkLegion aka Alex VIP

2cringy4me

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

my eyes

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  4. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

Ah fuck.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Finally, a simulator I can relate to.

One that appeals to me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. What the fact you shower with little kids or just being cringey :sneaky:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

ecks dee

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Step 1 is 2hard4me

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. GRYPHN

I changed the rule, You can honestly draw whatever, doesnt really matter to me... You will just get a higher chance if you do it

10. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

I'm drawing a character cartoon from my favorite anime of the early 2000's dubbed 'Super Duper Sumos"

This anime featured many key improvements in anime animation we see today:
    • Jaw-dropping, ass-jiggling physics, with the entire budget almost aimed at this quality of life improvement
    • Diversity, breaking outside the lines of 'sumos are Japanese' and featuring a Caucasian sumo wrestler (Booma) and an African sumo wrestler (Mammo)
    • Great improvements in the realm of clean family humor
    The cartoon character I relate with most is Booma, the Caucasian Sumo Wrestler, below you'll see a wonderful picture of him.
    [​IMG]

With his blonde, gorgeous hair, I felt he was the one I need to recreate for this giveaway the moment I clicked the thread. However, I decided to google my sweet prince and I found some have already tried artistic representations of him in other medias...

Figuring this genius can take his artistic portrayal of my prince to a whole multiplayer realm of penguins to see and behold, I needed to one up him. My artistic potrayal of him will be set in the realm known as "The Culling":
    I took the artistic liberty to change his undergarments from an 'an unmodest sapphire thong' to 'modest crimson shorts', following the canon of my fan fiction where this 'young Booma' kills another young sumos in training to pay off his debts at his local whore house, in the form of a reality tv webseries. This canon also alters his physique from 'fat and lovable' to 'skinny and cold', eventually to the point he realizes his sins, and eventually dons his belly and his lovable blue thong.

Thanks for considering!

• Like Like x 2
  11. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. GRYPHN

Congrats to @Kostaslgr7 for winning the game, just add me on steam name is Snooper [Gimc]... I will give you the game as soon as the request is in or I wake up!

pro
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
    • Like Like x 1