Denied shotgun10ga's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by shotgun10ga, Feb 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotgun10ga

shotgun10ga Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    shotgun10ga
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:55478401
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    i don't know why i was banned, I have not been on for 3 months? And i am banned for 112 days? I contacted steam and they confirmed i had someone else on my account. It might have been my brother. I am sorry for what every happend. Please note i took time to change my steam password and everything is fine now.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Your In Game Nickname:
    shotgun10ga
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:55478401

Which Server:
    ALL servers
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't know why i was banned, I have not been on for 3 months? And i am banned for 112 days? I contacted steam and they confirmed i had someone else on my account. It might have been my brother. I am sorry for what every happend. Please note i took time to change my steam password and everything is fine now.
    Evidence of Innocence:​

2. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Hello!

You were banned by @Azure for your 5th offense of RDM & leave. They will respond at their convenience.

Also, you are responsible for your account. Seeing as this is your 5th offense I would recommend you take steps to secure your accounts.

3. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

Hello, Shotgun10ga!

I banned you yesterday for your FIFTH offense of RDM and Leave, in barely 7 hours on our servers. Since I am currently at work, I do not have access to the screenshot of the report against you at the moment, but I clearly remember you leaving almost immediately after your slay round started.

Unfortunately, even if your account was compromised or if it was your brother playing, you are still responsible for the RDM that occurred on our server yesterday. Considering the amount of bans on your account, I am going to have to deny this appeal. I would suggest you take the time off our servers to add extra security measures to your account, such as SteamGuard. Assuming your brother is living with you, your IP is most likely shared and Steam wouldn't have detected a compromised account if he was the one playing.

Appeal denied; thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.