Denied shotgun10ga's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by shotgun10ga, Aug 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotgun10ga

shotgun10ga Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    shotgun10ga
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:55478401
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I dont know what i did.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I am fairley new to gmod and i usually watch my cousin play ttt but i started playing and i got banned. Can i be givin a second chance?

2. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

You were banned by @Sinz for RDM & Leave First Offense, Me for RDM & Leave Second Offense, and @Opii for RDM & Leave Third Offense all in the same day.

I personally will look into the logs and find out why i banned you, but Sinz and Opii will respond at their earliest convenience.

3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Hello Shotgun,

You've managed to gain 3 RDM and Leave bans all in the same day by different staff members, including myself. I understand you are new to Garry's Mod and our servers, but this does not explain why you did not read the specific rules regarding punishments on our servers. The !motd which you can view here explains the punishment for randomly killing players - the punishment for this is a slay next round which makes you unable to play the next round considering you took another player's round. If you leave the server during this punishment you receive a RDM and Leave ban, this means you evaded the punishment given to you.

Considering you left our servers three times after randomly killing players, you've had three chances of reading our server rules and learning from your mistakes.

Your adminstats can be viewed below;

[​IMG]

The ban reasons for Kenny, Opii, and myself can be viewed below. In the future when playing on our servers I suggest you message a staff member before leaving. This prevents any chance of you being banned for subtle cases of RDM or reports that have yet to be filed. I hope you are grateful you have 2 other servers to play on.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Threw a random incendiary grenade and killed 2 players.
    [​IMG]
    Randomly killed a player at the start of the round.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Killed a traitor on suspicion and left the server.

Your ban appeal has been denied. Please learn from this and take what I said above into high consideration.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.