Denied ShogunSamurai's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ShogunSamurai, Oct 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShogunSamurai

ShogunSamurai New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    The Major
    Your Steam ID:
    The Major
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    because I answered the rdm report while admin was their I waited at least 40 min to see if I get a slay but their was no replay after 40 min so I left the game because I had to go to bed
    Evidence of Innocence:
    he didn't send me a message or report saying that I would be slay in any of the rounds previous rounds meaning that he waited to the last sec to do his job and send out the slay or report to me​

2. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

Hi, The Major.
    For future reference, your Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:49973519

You were banned by @Sinz for RDM and Leave (4th Offense)
    They will respond at their earliest convenience; thank you for your patience.

3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Hello The Major,

Thank you for taking the time to appeal this ban. You were banned on 10/08, I'm am curious as to why you decided to appeal this ban 10 days later.

I joined a staffless West 2 to find that you were reported on the second round of the map minecraft_b5, you claim you waited "at least 40 minutes" to receive a slay, but you left on the third round of that very map. You killed a player by dropping them in the lava below the traitor-tester not knowing what the button on the wall did. This was completely understandable and is a common mistake, but a slay would still need to be issued but since you left and as per !motd, you were banned for your fourth offense of randomly killing a player and leaving (RDM & Leave). Considering your extensive history of this offense, RDM & Leave, it seems that you have not learned your lesson, as a result your ban has been globalized.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Your ban appeal has been denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.