Denied Shitstain's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Shitstain, Mar 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shitstain

Shitstain New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Shitstain
    Your Steam ID:
    Jimmymork
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was only given one warning (gag, then ungag and ban)
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Was spamming on voice chat "ChingChong" (a players name) and got gagged. Then I just said, after like 10 sec of being unmuted "ChingChong?" cos he wasnt replying and got banned and threatened with a worse punishment if I spammed mic again :(

Guilty was guilty of the ban I'm not guilty of​

2. Something weird

Something weird Who am I? VIP

You were banned by @Guilty for "Excess Mic Spam" He will respond shortly

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Snooper [Gimc] was present for when he gagged you twice. He pointed out that he gagged you twice earlier on when I had to gag you for spamming "ChingChong". So he will present his evidence on the points where he did gag you.

Let's access your adminstats and show your history. The reason why I informed you that the next time you gagged, you would be met with a more severe punishment is because you had received 2 prior Mic spam bans within a day of each other. Your adminstats are shown below.

[​IMG]

Considering you were gagged twice and then I gagged you the third time, you had hit the 3rd offense necessary for a Mic Spam ban. Your history also shows that you are a habitual mic spammer and I chose to extend the usual 8 hour ban to 5 days globally in order for you to understand that constantly mic spamming doesn't bode well for you if you continue to ignore the warnings of the staff members. I will give my verdict once Snooper provides his evidence.

Sincerely,
    Guilty

4. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

As Guilty joined after I gave you your first two warnings, I will also be responding to this appeal. Please be patient as I gather all evidence.

5. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

Sorry for the long wait!

You cant see chat of me gagging them for unknown reasons, So
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

With the evidence provided by @Snooper [Gimc] combined with my final gag on you spamming "ChingChong" over and over as stated in your reason of innocence, you got banned for Mic Spam. Your appeal will be denied and I ask that you avoid mic spamming if you wish to continue playing on these servers.

Appeal denied.

Sincerely,
    Guilty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.