Denied Shinigami's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Shinigami, Jul 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shinigami

Shinigami Active Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Shinigami
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:24078407
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was not ghosting.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I told No Face to use his radar, which he clearly had because he had counted the number of people alive.​

2. OkaiD

OkaiD *-* VIP

Hey Shinigami
    Anything that you say while dead to a live player that can change the way the game is affected is ghosting, for example in this case i may not have noticed that there was only one other person on my radar and you telling me that would make me notice that there was only one player left. That would have changed the way the game is affected.

3. Shinigami

Shinigami Active Member

Thats not what the rules say
    Ghosting
    • Using third party chat to inform player of in-game events they are not yet aware of.
    • This includes using in-game private chat, admin chat, steam chat, Skype, TeamSpeak, etc.
    • This includes giving away information about yourself.
    • Using public chat, team chat and spectator chat will ensure you aren't ghosting. Any other forms of communication could result in inadvertently ghosting and we will enforce it.

4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Using PMs to tell people information is basically using a third party chat if you read the second bullet of that portion. You told him information that he might not have done or known about yet and that itself, is regarded as ghosting.

5. OkaiD

OkaiD *-* VIP

This event would go under the:
    • Using third party chat to inform player of in-game events they are not yet aware of.
    As I mentioned earlier it may have been possible that I wasn't aware, I have also been informed you have been telling other players to buy certain T weapons as a spectator.

6. Shinigami

Shinigami Active Member

I know how loopholers are dealt with, but I would like to say I was not informing people of in-game events. But since that is what the rules state as ghosting it becomes my definition of ghosting.

7. OkaiD

OkaiD *-* VIP

I am going to deny your ban appeal, feel free to play on the other servers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.