Denied Shinigami2's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Shinigami2, Dec 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shinigami2

Shinigami2 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Shinigami/Sinigami
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:109986027
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Cause I never did the rdm for purpose, and these servers are cool and i wanna play on them
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't really know why i got banned. once i did flick shot, and said sorry 2-3 times, i killed my mates(traitors) cause i didn't saw the traitor icon. after that i tell to all of them, that they can kill me cause i'm idiot. If my appeal will be denied, can you say why i got banned?​

2. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

You were banned by @Holiday Graze for Hacking. Please wait patiently for his response.

3. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

I have seen this and will provide video evidence in a little bit please wait.

4. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Actually after taking a look just a moment ago I found that the demo of the round in question that I banned you appears to be broken for me. Due to me not having the proper evidence to support my ban, I am forced to unban you. I apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused.

Ban Voided
    Appeal Accepted
    Thread Closed

5. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Awkwardly I have received evidence from another source of the rounds in question that I had also spectated. The video can be found at the following Youtube link

This video clearly shows aim-assist, and while I had more evidence to add to this with my clip as well, that was corrupted. Nonetheless with the addition of this evidence I will be reinstating your hacking ban and marking this appeal as denied. Have a good day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.