Denied Shifty Lemons's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Shifty Lemons, Nov 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shifty Lemons

Shifty Lemons New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Shifty Lemons
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    This the one server I actively try to be good on, and I will always stay for my slays. (I've left in the past and already been punished) If I accidentally RDM someone I make sure to stay. I tried logging onto a server and it said I had a 80 something day ban with no reasoning and I don't remember even doing anything to get banned last time I played.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Agent A from East for "RDM and Leave Third Offense" before you were then banned for your fourth offense by @JackThePumpkin which was finally globalised and extended by @Machinekiller00. All will respond when they can so until then, thank you for being patient.

3. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

I have seen this and will post whenever I get my laptop. Right now, I am away for Thanksgiving.

4. Agent A

https://imgur.com/a/uGdOE

You'll have to forgive me for the quality as I had to take photos of the screenshots as I do not have access to wifi right now. But moving on to your report, you left the server before I could ask you why you shot at Yeezus. If you can tell me why, I'll consider unbanning you (depending on your reason) and possibly voiding the ban (also depending on your reason).

5. JackThePumpkin

JackThePumpkin VIP Bronze

Hello Shifty Lemons, sorry for the wait, now let's get to the report shall we?

You've been banned for 4th offense by me on EU2 for 8 weeks which then was G&E by Machinekiller00 to 12 weeks as stated before.
    I've banned you because after being slain you've left the server as you can see here:
    [​IMG]
    And the report you've been slain for:
    [​IMG]
    You state that you make sure to stay when you endup rdming someone, but the report proves against that point. You clearly knew that you rdm'd yet you still decided to leave.

Now, after posting my evidence, I'll let @Machinekiller00 to handle the rest of this. Have a good day Shifty Lemons.

6. Shifty Lemons

Shifty Lemons New Member

Ah, I remember this. Thanks for the info. Didn't realize it was on this server. Disregard my ban appeal

7. Agent A

Since you're revoking the ban appeal, this ban appeal will be denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.