Approved SheikYerBouti's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by SheikYerBouti, Dec 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SheikYerBouti

SheikYerBouti Supporter

Your In Game Nickname:
    SheikYerBouti
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:29165311
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hello!

I'm not quite sure why I was banned, but I was given a 14 day without reasoning as far as I know, whenever I try joining it doesn't give me a reason.

If I left with an open report on me I terribly apologize, as I did not intend to do that on purpose, and I mustn't have paid attention.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

If I did RDM and leave, then I can without problem take the slays as I can insist that it wasn't intended. It is christmas after all, and christmas without being able to play gmod is no real christmas.

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

3. SheikYerBouti

SheikYerBouti Supporter

I would also like to note that my first ban was a misunderstanding, as my game crashed and I instantly returned to the game, whereas I also was unbanned right after.

@Ace-Hardlight

4. Ace-Hardlight

Ace-Hardlight What mean? VIP

Hey Sheik apologies for the slight delay since its christmas and all, anyway I had banned you recently due to the following report:

[​IMG]

As you can see this is a very blatently invalid reason to kill somebody, can you explain what happened with this kill? If you can supply me with a valid reason I'd be willing to unban you but keep in mind I won't be voiding it.

5. SheikYerBouti

SheikYerBouti Supporter

@Ace-Hardlight

Hey Ace!

I must agree that it was a very blatant and invalid way to kill someone, but let me further explain.

This individual had been harassing myself and a bunch of other players that very same day, on Christmas eve. He kept bragging about how we were inferior to his wealth and fame around women, and he would also constantly t-bait and block people.

I cannot justify my reason for killing him as it was not valid at all, what happened was, I was trying to lift myself up onto a pole with the help of two chairs, where slobodan kept running around me and blocking me, and that was enough to push me over the edge of killing him, it was a childish act and completely unnecessary. If I could then I would like to apologize to him, regardless of him being the most toxic player in the community who only comes on to troll.

Thank you.

6. Ace-Hardlight

Ace-Hardlight What mean? VIP

Considering your previous ban seemed to have been accidental im going to be approving this one but not voiding it so be extra careful in the coming weeks.

Bear in mind it's completly irrelevent how you killed him even if it was a mistake and responding to a report like that would have led to slay if you had simply stayed on.

Anyway, if you find yourself in a situation like that in the future just bring it up the mod/admin who's currently online and the harassment will be handled accordingly and it would have saved you the hassle.

-Merry Christmas!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.