Denied shavingcream's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by shavingcream, Mar 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shavingcream

shavingcream New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    5-1 skin
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i accidentally threw one discombobulator and 3 people got pushed off the map and died. it was an accident and i'm sorry for doing it. I swear i didn't mean to throw it. please forgive me
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

You were banned by @Guilty for Mass RDM x3. Please be patient until they respond to this appeal.

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

I'll handle this after I'm done with my staffing session today.

4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@shavingcream

Now that I have time to handle this appeal, let's get this over with. We were playing on Teen Room on West 1 when I noticed you were reported 3 times. The interesting response about that is that you said that you were shot when no one had shot you prior to it. The following pieces of evidence along with a video below of the death scene of the instance I mentioned. Considering that you had no reason to throw the discombobulator and caused 3 players to get killed due to your action, I chose to give you the appropriate ban.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Now under normal circumstances, I would be willing to have you off with a few slays based on your confession, but then I also checked your adminstats and saw that you actually have quite the history in such a short amount of play time. Below will also include an image of your adminstats. Due to the history, I cannot accept your appeal.

[​IMG]

As you can also see in the image, your ban length has also been increased and globalized to all of our TTT servers due to your history of having several Mass RDM bans. I will be denying your appeal and ask that you serve this ban fully. The next time you come on, I highly recommend that you change up your play style and be very careful with your actions. Good luck.

Sincerely,
    Guilty

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.