Approved Sharpshooter's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Sharpshooter, Apr 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    [FL:RP]Sharpshooter
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:65171839
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't know how I did RDM and leave.There was a talk of a sniper in the lighthouse,and I shot him.He decided to report me,and several rounds later,I D/C'd(without any punishment).I did not do RDM and neither left to avoid punishment.I consider myself a victim of false reporting here.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    JackThePumpkin was a witness of the event,he was in the server at the time,and could have heard radio chatter indicating the suspect.Hatsune Miku or something like that too.​

2. Deepsea1508

Deepsea1508 Hyuman VIP Emerald

You were banned by @JackThePumpkin for RDM and Leave (1st offense). Please wait patiently for his response.

3. JackThePumpkin

JackThePumpkin VIP Bronze

Hello @Sharpshooter , now that I've gathered my evidence let's get right into the report, shall we?

I've banned you for RDM and Leave 1st offense for this exact report:
    [​IMG]
    Here's you leaving:
    [​IMG]
    As you can see from your response you've killed wittke.feli for being told there was a sniper in the lighthouse. Thing is, koses on locations are not valid, thus if you kill someone for being in that area it will make you rdm them.
    Now, seeing that your history is quite clean, I will be Accepting your appeal and Voiding the ban.

Thank you for appealing and have a good day.

Appeal: Accepted (Voided)
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.