Denied sharpangel's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by sharpangel, Jul 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sharpangel

sharpangel New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    shrapshape
    Your Steam ID:
    henryehabbb
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    hey ok lets get started first my friend warning told me who is traitor and i dont want to be banned from your server cuz i love it pls respond thankes
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

You were banned by @Jaysu for your first offense of RDM and Leave. Please wait for her to respond to this appeal, as it may take some time. Thanks!

3. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

Hello, sharpangel aka shadownight. Thank you for taking the time to file this appeal. For future references, your steamid is STEAM_0:1:177935904.
    Let's get into it shall we?

I came across this report while I was staffing Vanilla, as you can see below :
    [​IMG]

According to your response, you had absolutely no idea that Max Game was a traitor before killing him because you did not mention anything about seeing him committing T acts or doing anything traitorous. Thus, I issued a slay on you.

After issuing the slay, I was about to ask you who is that "friend" you were talking about, but before I could do anything, you left, as you can see below :
    [​IMG]

I had banned you for RDM and Leave 1st offense after knowing that you had left, which is 5 days.

But, I will be DENYING this appeal due to you killing Max Game without any solid evidences backing up your action. The ban is only local and you can play on other SeriousTTT's servers. Have a great day.

Appeal : Denied
    Thread : Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.