Denied Shameless's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Shameless, Dec 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shameless

Shameless Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Sleighless
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:123842036
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was unaware of this slay, and I was not told that I was being slain either. I didn't know I was reported either.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Jingle Bop banned you for RDM & Leave 3rd Offense and will respond as soon as he can. Please be patient.

3. Doodle Bop

Doodle Bop Things always look impossible until they're done. VIP

Hello @Shameless! I will be gathering my evidence, in the meantime feel free to play on our other servers.

4. Doodle Bop

Doodle Bop Things always look impossible until they're done. VIP

Alright let's get right to it!
    Last night we were playing on ttt_terrortrain and I had reported you for damaging an innocent. You didn't just damage him once but you did it multiple times in a short amount of time. You would shoot him then wait and shoot him again even after knowing he was proven. So I reported you with this
    Screen Shot 2015-12-21 at 7.50.09 PM.png

I had given you multiple rounds I think even 3 before I forced you to respond once. After seeing that you had just put a blank response I then put a slay on you. You had the slay on you then almost 30 seconds afterwards you proceeded to leave as if you didn't see the slay on you.
    Screen Shot 2015-12-21 at 7.54.06 PM.png

I'll be denying this appeal and locking it as you have been here for quite a while and should have a clear understanding of the rules. Next time before you leave type @ and make sure you are free to go. Feel free to play on our other servers and avoid things like this happening in the future. I would caution you to be careful because next time you get banned it might be global and you won't be able to play on any of our servers for a bit of time. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to message me on the forums or add me on steam to chat.

Have a wonderful day!
    Appeal: Denied
    Topic: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.