Approved Shamaan.'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Sha, Mar 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sha

Sha VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Shaamam.
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Umm Hi. To be quite honest i really don't remember myself having a slay on me, and if i did totally on me but i really don't remember having a slay on myself as i said, and if i was supposed to have a slay on me if possible i would gladly wait it out on the server.

-Shamaan
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ekksdee

ekksdee wrath VIP Bronze

Tagging @ptarantino21 as they banned you for RDM and Leave. Give them some time to respond.

3. ptownslayer21

ptownslayer21 i'm better than ryan VIP

I have seen this please give me some time to gather my evidence. But to recap i told you that i would look into your report more and you left when I put the report back in progress to consult an admin+ on this report. Ultimately it was decided you RDMed and you had left. I will post evidence later.

4. Sha

Sha VIP

Probably didn't notice the message, if you sent it while i was dead then i was alt tabbed cause i usually just watch Yt or streams meanwhile.
    If possible i will gladly serve my slay(s) if im guilty.

5. ptownslayer21

ptownslayer21 i'm better than ryan VIP

Hey there sorry for the wait I had a busy night. Let's get on with this shall we?

For starters here is the report that was filed on you...
    [​IMG]

As you can see there seems to be slight confusion, so I decided to hit you up for some clarification which is found here...
    [​IMG]

Once you clarified yourself, I began to re-investigate the report so I pm'ed you right before the round start saying I would investigate, which means you were not dead,yet, but maybe still alt-tabbed. That is shown here...
    [​IMG]

Now since I put it back in progress from having the slay on you, there should have only been a brief moment when the drop-down window disappeared, which means you should have know something was up because there was still the drop-down menu there, but you still left right before map change as I was still investigating. And after looking through my recordings because I had to get these screenshots I went ahead and double checked if you had messaged me saying you had to leave and you did not. For further reference, just make a habit of asking the staff member or members on if you are good to go, to avoid instances like this.

Since we are here, I will take the time to explain why you were supposed to be slain. So the first is that his blocking you from the door did not put your life in any danger because it actually saved your life. From what I can remember from my own experiences and what was shown in the logs you didn't take any damage from the jihad, because the jihad does not go through walls or doors, only C4's can.

To conclude this quite lengthy response, out of good faith I will unban you from EU2, but I will not be voiding it. If you RDM and Leave again (between now and the next 3 months), it will be a 4 week ban. So please take the extra time to make sure you are good to go before hopping off. I will also be adding an autoslay to your steam-id to make up for the RDM.

Have a good night/morning!

~~ptarantino21

Appeal: ACCEPTED
    Ban: NOT VOIDED
    Thread: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.