Approved Shae's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Shae, Nov 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shae

Shae New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Shae
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:67221829
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Reason for ban: Probably RDM and leave? I won't lie I did rdm a few times yesterday but I did serve my slays. I don't remember having a slay and then leaving to be honest?
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things VIP Silver

You were banned by @Agent A for RDM and leave, first offense.

He will respond when he can, thanks for being patient in the meantime.

3. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Hello. There was "report" made by Georgaki. He asked me to check who killed him.

[​IMG]

I highlighted the part of you leaving the server, which was before Georgaki bought up the topic of who might have killed him.

[​IMG]

The log showed this:
    [​IMG]

As a moderator, I am required to follow what the logs say and deal the appropriate punishment, which in your case, rdm and leave - first offense.

However, since you took time to make appeal, and this is your first rdm and leave, I am going to accept this appeal and void it.

Appeal: Accepted.
    Ban Voided.

Meanwhile, I'm going to leave this open so you can respond to this report where you might have valid claim and thus entirely void this ban because of some other reasons or evidence that I am not aware of that you might have.

Edited: I will be locking this thread. Message me on forum if you have any evidence or proof that you did not rdm'd Georgaki and I will mark this ban invalid.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.