Denied ShadowWolf43's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ShadowWolf43, Dec 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    ShadowWolf43
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:78064429
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for RDM & Leave. While this may seem very unlikely, right before when i was about to be slayed my Gmod crashed and I was banned for RDM and Leave. I have many new friends on that server since I started playing there mainly recently. Than you for understanding my unfortunate situation. If I am unbanned or even if im not, I will take this slay.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Wolfbane

Wolfbane Music Has saved my life VIP

Hello Shadow wolf! Thank you for making this appeal

It seems you were banned by the console for Mass RDM (4+). Console only bans for karma banned which would mean that the mod who was at the time had to overwrite the karma ban and ban you for the appropriate punishment. I will investigate who was the one who banned you shortly please be patient.

3. I recall only getting a one round slay by a mod then my gmod crashing where I then had to leave

4. Wolfbane

It seems the mod who banned you did not put any info on who was the one who banned you. I will investigate further, it may take a little while. In the meantime feel free to play in any of our other 4 servers :)

5. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

Hello ShadowWolf43

I remember seeing this. I did see the ban message not realizing this ban appeal. I was one who was RDM and filed a report. To my knowledge he never responded to my report. A lot complained in spec. I think the ban would be over now so this thread should be locked.

6. Wolfbane

Thanks for bringing it up Unrecognized

Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.