Denied Shadow T's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Shadow T, Aug 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow T

Shadow T New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Shadow T
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:88048287
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have no idea why I got banned
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

@MyriadOfChaos banned you for your First Offense of RDM and Leave and will respond with his reasoning behind the ban.

3. Shadow T

Shadow T New Member

But I didnt rdm. I litterly played one round then turned off my pc

4. MyriadOfChaos

MyriadOfChaos It was fun.... VIP

HI and thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban. Please be patient and give me one moment to gather my evidence.

5. MyriadOfChaos

Thank you for being patient. It is correct i banned you for RDM and Leave 1st Offense. You left the game while slain due to a report against you where you killed someone for throwing a grenade. In this particular event, the player threw a smoke grenade which is not a KOSable or a traitorous act. Shortly after i put the slay on you, you left resulting in the ban. Below i will show the report on you, and the log that shows the RDM'd player throwing a smoke grenade.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Given that the ban will expire later today, i will be Denying this appeal. The ban is local so feel free to play on our other servers until it is lifted. I would also like to recommend looking at our server rules to see what is a KOSable offense. Also looking at our extended rules would be helpful to prevent anything like this from happening in the future. Thank you again for taking the time to appeal this ban and i do apologize the outcome may not have been what you expected. Have a wonderful day and hope to see you on the battlefield against the dirty Traitors.

6. Shadow T

Shadow T New Member

7. MyriadOfChaos

If you have no evidence to this then ill go ahead and be locking this thread. If you find any evidence related to this incident feel free to message me about it. Thank you and have a wonderful evening.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.