Denied Sexy Shaq's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Sexy Shaq, Aug 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sexy Shaq

Sexy Shaq New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Sexy Shaq
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:59544331
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I never random death matched someone and left I always follow the rules on these servers. Sure I will call a kos on other innocents once and a while but thats only when i see them killing other innocents. Though I don't have any physically proof if you ask most people who have played with me I do follow the rules and under no circumstance have ever RDM and leave on any of these servers. I would also like to know when i did this supposed rdm and leave, so if Staples (the admin that banned me) could explain exactly what happened because I was just playing like any good player then BAM i got the notice. You could also ask some of the other players like TacoKat3491, DerDaDer, Young Fox, and ninjaguy1225 if I have ever did an RDM and leave. They are all usually on when I'm playing. Thank you for your time and please respond as soon as possible.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things VIP Silver

@Staples did ban you for RDM and leave first offense. He will respond when he can.

3. Staples

Staples ~Storm princess. VIP

hello sexy shaq, I banned you for rdm and leave after you rdmed squeeeeeps on round 4 of jondome at about 9:20 this morning, you did not reply to the report filed against you and left a few rounds later.
    without any reason to think that you reasonably killed this player I had to assume you rdmed, therefore after trying to force a response (you still did not choose to give your side of the story) and your leaving I banned you for rdm and leave 1st. however I see now that you have a ban from less than 4 months ago for rdm and leave from hirari I will correct you ban length as soon as possible. you are free to play on your other servers while you wait for your ban to expire.

Sexy Shaq [innocent] has damaged squeeeeeps [innocent] for 56 damages with a shotgun
    Sexy Shaq [innocent] has killed squeeeeeps [innocent] with a shotgun

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.