Denied Severin's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Severin, Jan 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Severin

Severin New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Cheesepuff
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:20784465
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I know I have been banned before on this server but I did nothing wrong this time. I waited out my time and someone immediately banned me again for nothing. The last complaint I had in game before I got banned was that I had done accidental damage to a traitor as a traitor. I explained that the other t had ran at a group of innos after I threw a incendinary grenade at them. That was really not my fault. Any other reports I had in game I gave honest replies to. I may have rdmed in the past but I waited out my 6 months only to immediately be banned for nothing.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    You will have to check the reports. I had no warning that I would be banned again for 6 months. that is just ridiculous​

2. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Tagging @HelixSpiral for his RDM and Leave 7th ban.

Please wait for his response :LOL:

3. neutral

neutral VIP

Heya,

So you actually did get slayed for that instance- but that was before I joined the server.

This is the report I actually banned you over, as well as the leave message (you left during @ptownslayer21 's slay for the report you mentioned):
    [​IMG]

In this report, you claimed you shot o h k for damaging you.

However, when we look at the logs this doesn't hold up:

[​IMG]

As you can see- it was actually eggnog that did the damage on you by goomba stomping you as you jumped down the middle of the map. This made your attack on o h k RDM. You attacked the wrong person.

I did not ban you immediately. In fact, I waited over another round for you to return and even sent you a friend request on Steam once I saw this was going to be your 7th offense and tried to avoid the lengthy ban. Not only this- but you left during another active slay.

After gaining 7 offenses, I just can't justify unbanning in this case.

Appeal: Denied.

Feel free to send me a message on the forums if you have anymore questions.
    HelixSpiral

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.