Denied sev2421's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by sev2421, Apr 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sev2421

sev2421 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Sev2421
    Your Steam ID:
    Sev2421
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I went to play on the server this morning after playing for a couple hours last night,i did rdm one time and i was slayed next round for it and i didnt broke any other rules. This morning i woke up with a 5 day ban, i have no clue why. Please help i was playing with guilty last night.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

You were banned by @pages for RDM & Leave. He will respond at his earliest convenience.

I was there when you were banned. You left early during your slay, which can get you banned. So if it was up to me, I would say your ban should be denied. However, pages will be the one to give the final verdict.

Your steam ID is also incorrect. Use steamidfinder.com to find your real steam ID.

3. sev2421

sev2421 New Member

STEAM_0:0:66140022
    Sorry here yuh go

I also do not remember leaving during my slay,i thought i stayed the whole slay and played next round..

4. Yawn.

Yawn. Previously known as Kindle, Books, Pages.

Thank you Guilty,

Sev2421, when most people make these appeals they realize they have done something wrong and apologize for it at the very least. Meanwhile here you fully admit to RDMing someone, and only care about getting yourself unbanned in-turn. Which is why I'm going to have to deny this appeal. Next time, don't RDM in the first place and ensure with a Moderator + that it's safe to leave if you've recently gotten a report. (Reports can take up to two/three rounds for a Moderator to process, if there is a large volume of them/misbehavior.) You're more than free to play on our four other servers, just don't carry this in a pocket of revenge or this will swiftly turn into a global extension.

Appeal denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.