Approved serranco's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by serranco, May 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. serranco

serranco New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    _sam_sepi0l
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    It was on a fun round, I think Team Deathmatch, and the entirety of the green team, save for one AFK, was killed. The match had been going on a while since he had been the last one left. There were no mods on to slay the afk or fspec, and I was getting impatient for the round to end since the whole red team was on the other side of the map and it would've taken a lot longer.
    If a mod had been on they would have slain the AFK or just done what I did. It took even longer after I messaged Hitman for the round to end since he just sat around the other side the rest of the map, so the "ghosting" had no effect on the round at all since Lordyhgm ended up killing the guy.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/report-against-_sam_sepi0l.48454/
    The report against me and
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1386789113
    The screenshot evidence taken by ____Hitman____ that proves what I'm saying above is true, the only one left was an AFK and a month ban is unreasonable.​

2. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin VIP

You were by @Kittyness. Please be patient for his response.

3. Katness

Katness *Rawr* Imma Kitty Kat! VIP

Thank you for letting me clear this up for you here.
    Regardless of the impact great or small that it has on the round ghosting is ghosting and is taken very seriously on the servers a 4 week ban is the standard for 1st offence ghosting. Are there any questions that I can answer for you before I conclude this appeal?

4. Katness

Katness *Rawr* Imma Kitty Kat! VIP

Ok so since you have not responded im gonna guess that you dont have any further questions. I am going to accept this appeal. However please use this as a warning that even what seems small and insignificant can have a large consequence.

Appeal: Accepted
    Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.