Denied serranco's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by serranco, Feb 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. serranco

serranco New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Tom Morrow
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:41291867
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was given no reason as to why I was banned. I had just accidentally RDM'd someone after checking the body, not paying attention to whether or not it was a T, and assuming the killer had just killed an inno. I believe the ban was given by ata specifically because he doesn't like me since I said that two autoslays for *the only deliberate act of RDM I committed* was ridiculous (and i stand by that). I've been slain a few times today so I anticipate the "mass rdm x(x)" argument, but each time I did something I owned up to it and on more than one occasion specifically asked to be slayed because either the report was taking forever to go through or because I didn't think I'd be reported for killing the person. Plus, I've been on since about 5 this morning with only an hour offline to eat and shower. Not like I got on just to murder a bunch of people without rhyme or reason. I play on this server almost every day.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    no​

2. giraffe ☯

giraffe ☯ Be free, be without pain VIP

@Ata47 to address your concerns

3. serranco

serranco New Member

4. Salem

Salem VIP

Please remain patient, they have already been tagged and will respond when they can.

5. Ata47

Ata47 Mars Rover Banned VIP

Alright I banned you because you RDMed 3 times in 3 maps.

The 1st report was on "ttt_nether", where you killed somebody because you thought he was sniping you, even though it was the guy that just disappeared from the nearby building. I'll add the logs and the deathscene soon.

The 2nd report was on "ttt_minecraftmotel_b2", where you killed "B4 | Kaggmaster" because he didn't test. You can't kill somebody for refusing to test.

The 3rd report was on "ttt_minecraftcity", where you killed "hitman 277" because he killed "B4 | Kaggmaster", but Kaggmaster was a T and hitman identified the body more than 5 seconds before you shot him.

I'll add some logs and deathscenes soon.

Tom Morrow (1).png
    1st Report:
    BallisticZero shot you and when you turned around you killed the first person with a rifle that you saw.

Tom Morrow (2).png
    Not one of the reports but I just wanted to mention that this would've been your 4th offense. (I missed that one :( )

Tom Morrow (3).png
    3rd Report: You killed hitman for killing Kaggmaster even though Kaggmaster and it was after the grace period ended.
    Tom Morrow (5).png
    Tom Morrow (4).png
    2nd Report: On innocentmotel, you killed Kaggmaster for not testing, which is considered RDM.

Deathscene for the 1st Report.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

If you'd like to talk with me about the appeal start a conversation with me here or add me on steam.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.