Approved serranco's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by serranco, Dec 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. serranco

serranco New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    hahnrei
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:41291867
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I think I got banned because I left the server when I was due for an auto slay. I didn't even leave intentionally, my internet stopped working and I had to reboot my computer and my router. I've since tried to go on other servers and try to wait out the 5 day ban but none have good communities as this one does, they don't take stuff seriously or anything. My auto slay was even complete bullshit in the first place, had it not happened then I still would have gone down at the same time. What happened was there was one report I filed against someone then a report someone filed against me and it was overwhelming. The report I filed was because someone simply yelled at me "GIVE ME A REASON NOT TO SHOOT YOU", then when I kept walking he shot me. No reason to shoot me. Pretty sure he got no consequence. I, however, got an auto slay for dealing 12 damage in returning fire to a sniper on the tower, which is already a sketchy spot to be for innocents (map was minecraft sky thing with the tower and barn and stuff). I saw him shoot and I heard people calling out guy on the tower so I shot at him for a second then left his line of sight.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    none​

2. Doben

Doben Party Monster VIP

You were banned by @Jassa. Please be patient for his response.

3. Jässa

Jässa Thick thighs save lives VIP

Thanks for taking your time to appeal.

You got slain because your answer to why you damaged Butters was "what the fuck?". Then you got banned because like you said, you left the server while slain.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Since it is your 1st time getting rdm&leave ban and you made the effort to appeal, I will unban you. However the ban is not voided so if you rdm&leave again, it will be 2nd offense ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.