SeriousTTT map pack

Discussion in 'Maps' started by IAmGiygas, May 27, 2014.

1. IAmGiygas

IAmGiygas VIP

We need a place where we can download all the latest SeriousTTT maps. I just got my computer back from the shop, OS reinstalled and now I have to wait for every single map to install at every map change and sometimes they don't install so I have to go online, find them, and download them. Why do all of that when we could just have a repository or something with a collection of the maps?

• Like Like x 1
  2. +1

3. shadowdragoon66

shadowdragoon66 hic sunt draconis VIP

I have suggested to @Highwon before about the possibility of making one great big pack for SeriousTTT so that new people can pre-download everything and be able to get on the server faster. Not sure if he saw the suggestion though.

4. Chii

Chii Seriously a Baka VIP

that could be good, but what if we change the maps? xD

5. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Removing and Adding stuff from a Steam Workshop collection is easy :p I assume thats what the suggestion is?

6. Chii

wouldn't they have to re download the new map pack every time?

7. shadowdragoon66

shadowdragoon66 hic sunt draconis VIP

No, if there are any changes to the addons you download for GMod, they auto download and update them in steam.

8. Sayshal

Sayshal VIP

One for maps, special textures and anything else would be nice. Missing textures? Patch it here! Don't like long downloads? Here's all our maps!

+100

9. Chii

Oh wow thats handy ^^