Approved sephr's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by sephr, Sep 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sephr

sephr Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    sephr
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:20537521
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Don't know. Asking for context
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I remember last night before I got off I had killed 2 innos over the last 2 rounds (one was for an unided body and I even gave them a whole TWENTY seconds to identify). I told the mod online what happened and asked if I was safe to leave, as they did not report me. They said yes, I was safe to leave.

As the mod said that it was fine, I don't remember much more. I didn't think it would be important.

I'm assuming someone I killed didn't report me until way after I left, and the mods changed before they reported me? If the mod I talked to did not have a discussion with this player prior to telling me it was safe to leave, they are at fault and not myself.

I don't remember the name of the mod that was on that I asked, but if you give me a list of the names of mods that were on last night I could probably pick him out.

Also @Mazuki the first rdm & leave was cancelled, so this would be #1 (if true, of course I want to know the details so I can contest it). Please fix the period.​

Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
  2. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

You were banned for RDM and Leave 2nd Offense by @Makuzi. Please wait patiently for their response.

3. Makuzi

Makuzi Now we all pray blood stains wash away VIP Silver

Hello. All my evidence is not with me. I am not at home currently, and I won't expect to be back until some time tomorrow.

I do remember slaying you, then the chat said you left while slain. I checked your adminstats and you had already gotten a ban for rdm and leave 1st offrnse, and the SoL didn't expire. I believe i waited for you to come back for two rounds until i had to issue you the ban. I don't recal you asking me if you were free to leave, though.

4. Makuzi

I had a fellow staff member adjust the ban length due to me reading the void ban. Down to 4 days. I will be back tomorrow and I will get back to your appeal.

5. Makuzi

Hello. Luckily, I uploaded all the screen shots on that day. Here is the evidence that you needed a slay.

[​IMG]

And evidence that you left.
    [​IMG]

In this case I would like to to accept your appeal and have you serve your slay, but I'm still not home.

6. Makuzi

@sephr served his slay.

Ban appeal approved.

Thread locked.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.