Denied Sentry in a bawx's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Sentry/Traitor, Aug 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    sentry in a bawx
    Your Steam ID:
    0:0:0
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Man at least shorten it, a full month is a bit to long.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Man this aint the crime of the century allright? I just didnt want to sit around for 5 mins staring down an AFK so i said through a in game chat sytem, not 3rd party, these servers include !p messages. And i tell him to keel a dude cause well 5 mins feels like 5 centuries. then he moved, I said NVM and he never even looked back at the guy. At least set it to one week. This server is pretty much all i play on. It's a part of my life.​

2. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

You were banned by @Jaysu for ghosting. Please wait while she gathers her evidence and reasoning.

3. IDK how to get my steam ID, i opened started a new game in TTT and typed status, it sai 0:0:0

4. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

Keep in mind that this is your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:70917097

5. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

Hi @Sentry in a bawx.

You were banned for ghosting because you told another player information that they didn't know and were not aware of.
    The video and the image below are the evidences.
    [​IMG]
    Keep in mind that ghosting is a serious offence and it will not be tolerated. I will be DENYING this appeal. This is a local ban, so feel free to drop by other servers we have. I hope you take time to reconsider your actions. Have a good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.