Denied Senor Sticknipples's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Senor Sticknipples, Jul 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Senor Sticknipples

Senor Sticknipples New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    [LP] [RR] Senor Sticknipples
    Your Steam ID:
    steam_0:0:48711580
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because i play on these servers almost everyday and me being banned from one makes me have less choices to pick, and also i live on the east coast
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I honestly don't even know why i was banned, and I'd never do sonmething to get me banned from the server.​

2. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Hello,

You were banned by @Kenny for RDM & Leave First Offense. The ban lasts 5 days and you were banned on 07/24/2014 at 7:30 PM EDT. The ban will expire on 07/29/2014 at 7:30 PM EDT, or in about 2 days. I'm curious as to why you waited so long to create an appeal.

3. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

Hello Senor Sticknipples,

I hope you have been well. I banned you for RDM & Leave First Offense, as Event Horizon said, and i am curious as well why you decided to make a ban appeal 3 days after the ban was issued. Nevertheless, you killed a detective 15 seconds into the round as an innocent and he never tried to kill you. You may never kill/try to kill a detective unless he shoots you first. You left immediately after this.
    [​IMG]

Seeing as this ban has only two days left on it, i will be denying this appeal. Feel free to play on any of our other servers while you wait, and if you are on the east coast i suggest our East 2 server.

Serious TTT West - 66.150.188.73:27015
    Serious TTT West 2 - 66.150.188.231:27015
    Serious TTT East 2 - 74.91.119.176:27015
    Serious TTT Vanilla - 64.94.101.124:27015

If you would like to speak to me about this appeal, feel free to send me a private message here on the forums.

Appeal denied, topic locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.