Denied Send It's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Send It, Dec 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Send It

Send It New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Send It
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I served my 1 round slay after accidentally killing an innocent when I mixed him up after IDing a dead body. I was slain on my T round and ended up leaving towards the end of the round since it was already late and I needed to go to bed. I received my punishment of not having a T round and left because I needed to get off my computer all together.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    After mixing up a person with DNA I received off of a dead body I was given a 1 round slay. I had to get off because it was already late and I needed to go to bed so I waited until I was slain, which happened to be on my T round, and left a little bit after that. I don't think it is right to ban someone for 2 weeks for receiving a punishment and then having to leave after taking the punishment to be given a 2 week ban.​

2. neutral

neutral VIP

You were banned by @TLCFanboy ツ . Give him some time to gather everything and he'll address your appeal.

3. TLCFanboy

TLCFanboy (◕‿◕✿) VIP Bronze

Hey, Send It! I'm sorry for taking so long to reply as I am currently sick and haven't been online much. I'm glad you took the time to appeal your ban today, the reasoning why you were banned will be posted below :)

You were reported for RDMing a player to which you said that thought the DNA lead to him. (which you did not even pick up a DNA sample from anyone)
    [​IMG]

Yes, you took the slay that I placed on you for that, but you did not serve the full slay, because you left after you were slain but you left right after that.
    [​IMG]

Even if you were slain, you are required to stay until the next round begins. It's still considered RDM and leave if you leave with the report box (in the top center of your screen) is still active.

In the future you can avoid RDM like this in a few ways.
    1. Carefully detect where the DNA is leading to and only kill if you're 100% sure that it's leading to him.
    2. Actually get DNA off the dead body :)

I will be denying this appeal because you were also banned a week ago by for RDM and leave as well. It seems that from your first ban you have not learned what you did wrong.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.