Approved sellout's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by sellout, Aug 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sellout

sellout New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    sellout
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:48828083
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I am banned for 14 days? I just got unbanned.. I DC'd and maybe I had an auto-slay or something? Pretty positive I served everything. I'm clueless..​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

hello @sellout @SavannahBanana banned you for RDM and Leave (2nd offense) give her a min to respond to your report

3. sellout

sellout New Member

No problem, I swear I waited it out, I went out to mow my lawn and before I did I DC'd, I am ALMOST positive it was a new round but maybe I didn't wait all of it, it started raining and I came back in.

4. SavannahBanana

SavannahBanana I Love Bananas :D VIP Emerald Bronze

Hey bud,
    I've seen this and ill respond when i got my evidence :)

~Savannah

5. sellout

sellout New Member

Take your time, no worries. I'm not upset with anyone, I am totally open to the fact I might have left too early, maybe that round just took a while and I didn't notice.

6. SavannahBanana

SavannahBanana I Love Bananas :D VIP Emerald Bronze

Hey @sellout

You rdmed JediTurt1e.

He reported you and you said he pushed you near a pit, but the pit was a teleporter.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Since you don't have a big history with RDM & Leave ill unban you, but the ban won't be voided, which means next time you leave when you are being slain you'll be banned for RDM & Leave 3rd.
    Please make sure you don't have a slay or report against you before leaving next time!

Appeal: Approved, Not Voided
    Thread: Locked

~Savannah

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.