Approved sellout's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by sellout, Aug 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sellout

sellout New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    sellout
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:48828083
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I had to leave after getting a warning for harassment, I had mentioned multiple times before the report that I had to leave and Shotta continued to report me so I couldn't leave. I believe it was 3 reports in total for "harassment".

I apologize, but I had to leave and he was spamming reports. (One report lasted for 3 rounds). I tried to wait it out but couldn't any longer.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. firemac

firemac Mac N Cheese VIP Silver

Tagging @RyanHighman who banned you for RDM and Leave 1st.

3. sellout

sellout New Member

Oh great, yeah I didn't RDM, he pulled me into a staff chat and warned me with Shotta, I told him I had to leave before this even happened because of a previous report, I'm not super worried about this but I also wouldn't mind to play here and there.

4. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

I have seen this and will respond later. But i will say, sellout, that you did RDM. I had just pulled you into a chat because Shotta and you were complaining about each other and this seemed like unfounded RDM, so i warned you both for harassment at the same time

5. sellout

sellout New Member

I might have, truthfully have no idea at this point, if you want to keep me banned it's cool, I can go do outside things. Just thought I'd post this because it seemed like most others were accepted. I mentioned maybe 15 times I had to go though and Shotta kept reporting me.

6. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

Alright so my memory didnt serve me right. I didnt warn you for this count of RDM, since it was just a kill on sus, I just asked you two to leave each other alone. This is the screenshot of the report and leave message.
    [​IMG]

As you can see in this screenshot, Shotta threw a smoke, not a discombob. Smokes are non-kosable nades. There was someone else that threw a discombob which is likely why you thought Shotta threw it.

I also realize that this screenshot makes it look like I banned you before you left. That was not the case, as the RDM manager ban buttons dont let you ban for RDM and leave if the player is still on the server. The reason I banned you right after you left was because you told me in advance that you had to leave (I dont have screenshots of this), and proceeded to leave after I told you it would result in a ban.

I will go ahead an unban you since I didnt really have much issues with you, but I will not be voiding the ban. If you RDM and leave again in the near future, it will be a 2 week ban, rather than just a 5 day.

Appeal: Accepted
    Ban: Not Voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.