Approved segalaron2002's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by segalaron2002, Dec 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    segalaron2002
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:158818321
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I killed an innocent as a detective. It didnt say that im gonna get slain for the next round. So because of this i quickly decided to restart my laptop because it started to get a bit laggy. Then about 10 mins later (Slow restart due to old laptop) i tried rejoining to EU 2 and it said i was banned for 2 weeks. if u remove my ban ill take the slay when i rejoin. it would be great if you guys could let me back in, its christmas i bought vip aswell 2 days ago and i couldnt really even try it. Thank you for your response in advance.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I shot the innocent guy because he shot a guy and didnt id the body in 5 secs and then i shot him and he was an inno. Even though i didnt want to rdm him ill take an autoslay just let me back in please.​

2. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

You were banned for RDM and leave by @nilz. Please wait patiently for their response.

3. nikki

nikki Dutch female gamer: cocky, rude/toxic. Banned VIP Bronze

I have seen this and am gathering my evidence.

4. nikki

nikki Dutch female gamer: cocky, rude/toxic. Banned VIP Bronze

Hey segalaron.

I banned you for killing nogger, you claimed he killed someone but he did not.

the report
    [​IMG]

dmg logs
    f
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

you leaving before i could slay you
    [​IMG]

you have a 100 hours on EU2 and you should know by now that you should always ask online staff if you're '' good to leave ''.
    you also crowbarred your detective buddy that round.

but, since you did add me shortly after i banned you i am inclined to believe your story. please ask staff if you're good to leave next time.

i will be discussing your slays on steamchat with you.

Appeal: Accepted
    Ban not voided.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.